Followers

Thursday 20 September 2012

Sneak peaks.

Hi, well today I am going to give you a sneak peak of two New Hobby Art stamp sets.... They are not available to buy yet, but can be pre-ordered.
 
 












 

They are brilliant Christmas sets and have so many possibilities.
 


Here is one of the D.T. Samples that I have made, the Robin has been decoupaged... I stamped him out 3 times , cut out various parts and then mounted with foam pads. .. I stamped using Memento ink and coloured using ProMarkers... Glitter gives the finishing touch.

These stamps create great images , I have a lot more cards to share with you, so please pop back soon.
Oh, nearly the weekend,
Bye for now, Jo. X 

1 comment:

Linda said...

These stamps look fab. I love the robin, he looks great decoupaged. Very festive. xx