Followers

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Wreath Card


Well, I cant believe how much rain we have had, I do hope it stops soon.
So sorry that I have not blogged for a while, but on Friday I spent the day at Inspirations in Preston , where the fabulous Kay Halliwell-Sutton was demonstrating... Oh, I had such a brilliant time.....
So it seems fitting that today I am sharing with you a card using IndigoBlu stamps.
 
 
I thought I would show you in picture form how I made it, 
I started with a piece of IndigoBlu card and covered the whole area with PanPastels.
 
 
The sprig stamp is part of the Wreathed in Smiles stamp plate. I used a memento ink pad, cottage ivy, just because I liked the colour.
 
 
Continue moving the card around and stamping the sprig.
 
 
Until the wreath is finished.
 
 
The bow stamp is from the same set, the sides are stamped with VersaMark ink and PanPastels added over the top. Gems give the finishing detail.
 
 
I do like to find uses for all the stamps...don't you?...
Anyway must go as I have workshops tomorrow, see you soon, hugs, x 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Lovely card Jo, and great tutorial too. Love these stamps. Can't wait to see more of the DT samples on the TV on Thursday. xx