Followers

Saturday 20 October 2012

Merry Christmas Tree


Hi, what a lovely Saturday morning, we have just had a long walk with Tess, and it is quite warm out and dry.
Well another eventful week in the Rice house, Mikey fell whilst playing football and managed to sustain spiral fracture in two metacarpals, complicated by a rather large blood clot. So two nights in hospital and an operation later, he is now home and sleeping like a baby. Thought you might like to see his photo, good job he is right handed!!!! 
 
 
Now to matters of a crafty nature. Today, I am posting a card made from the IndigoBlu 'Merry Christmas Tree' stamp. It is such a great twist on a Christmas Tree. 
 
 
I have stamped on the IndigoBlu black stamping card (it gives brilliant results, I really recommend it) with FlitterGlu and then used Morris Dance Flakes. These have been used around the edge and on the wooden embellishment too.
For the greeting I have used Copper Kettle flakes as I feel the words are better in a single colour.
Gold ribbon, cosmic shimmer glue and a hat pin finish off the card.
Please remember when stamping with the FlitterGlu to wash your stamp as soon as you have finished using it, ..... It is a brilliant product, can be used with any stamps and will not harm them in anyway.
Enjoy your weekend, I am hoping to visit The Stamp Magic show at Doncaster tomorrow, so I may see some of you there.
What ever you do, have a good day and hope to see you soon. 

    Hugs , Jo. X 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely Christmas card Jo, this tree is one of my favourites. I really must make a start on my festive cards, it's going to be here before we know it.
Hope Mikey's feeling better. Have a fab weekend xx

Jane said...

Yo, Jo. I've said that with a real mancunian accent! Haha!
Great card! I love that stamp!
I hope Mikey is feeling a bit better! Footy is too dangerous for my liking!
Looking forward to Doncaster tomorrow! Have a good Saturday afternoon! X