Followers

Sunday 30 December 2012

Something Different!

Hello and how are you this Sunday afternoon? I am writing this on my iPad whilst Karl is driving us home after a couple of hours with my parents in Kendal. 
Thanks Mum and Dad for a lovely time and especially all the chocolates.
As this year comes to a close, I thought I would share something a bit different with you. 
 
 
I make cards for a pet shop....The Jungle Floor, 81 Queens Street, Morecambe, LA4 5EN.......


 
This all started with a birthday card for my brother with Bearded Dragons on it as he keeps them.
 
 
 
The Jungle Floor sells other dare I say pets, so they too are included in the card range. 
 
 
 
Here are some of my favourites.
 
 
 
 
If you get chance and live near do go in and say hi to John and his creatures....they will make you very welcome (they only eat one visitor per day!!!!!!!).
 
 
 
As this will be my last blog post of the year, I would like to say a big Thank You to my lovely followers and those of you who take the time to leave such wonderful comments. 
I hope you have a very happy New Year and lots of good health and happiness for 2013.
See you Next Year,
Jo. X 

15 comments:

Linda Page said...

Weird and wonderful is my description Jo. Lovely cards but weird pets Lol. Xx

Linda Page said...

Weird and wonderful is my description Jo. Lovely cards but weird pets Lol. Xx

Linda Page said...

Weird and wonderful is my description Jo. Lovely cards but weird pets Lol. Xx

Linda Page said...

Weird and wonderful is my description Jo. Lovely cards but weird pets Lol. Xx

Jane said...

Oh my goodness! I love them all but my favourite one is the scorpion one! Well done Jo. I hope they make lots of money from these cards! Xxx

Lynne said...

Those cards are fab. Very different and perfect for people who keep those animals. I bet they sell really well. I hope you have a fab 2013 Jo. x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Jo....I have enjoyed sharing your crafty world and hopefully will continue to do so in 2013 Happy New Year to you and your family I think 2013 will be such fun! xxxxxxx

Linda said...

These are fab, and certainly different Jo. You have been busy.
Really enjoyed sharing your crafty adventure. Looking forward to doing the same in 2013. Happy New Year!! xx

Dee said...

Hi Jo, you posted a selection of christmas cards on 9th December, stamps from hobby art. I love the Happy CHRISTMAS stamp but can't seem to see it, is it a clear stamp or rubber stamp. I know it's a little late but will be nice for xmas 13. A very happy new year to you and your family x Dee

Doreen said...

What absolutely fabulous photo's,love them all.xxx

Jo Rice said...

Hi Dee, thanks for your comments and for looking at my blog. The Happy Christmas is part of a Hobby Art Christmas sentiments stamp plate. It is called Winter Wishes and is code CS059D. It has some really useful verses on it. Hope this helps and that you have a happy New Year. X

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

These are great Jo I couldn't have made that last one?? It was great to meet you this year and to check out your Blog and talk to you on Facebook and I look forward to meeting up with you and the rest of the clan next year.

Jo Rice said...

Thank You all so much for taking the time to comments, it means so much. Happy New Year and see you soon. X

Jo Rice said...

Hi Sam, yes it was great to meet you and I look forward to meeting up again. The New Year has got so much to look forward too.
Enjoy. X

Eileen said...

Well! different indeed Jo but smashing stuff! ... Its been great to follow your blog this year. You are a very talented lady .
Happy New Year Jo and thanks for all the support ..I appreciate it very much.
E xx