Followers

Friday 17 May 2013

Pearls and Lace

Morning....and Happy Friday all.
Today, is the start of a new challenge over at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog....our theme is ......Pearls and Lace....
Here is my D.T. inspiration, I hope you like it, pop over and have a look at what my other team mates have created....stunning work ladies...


The background was created by stamping in a mixture of Distress inks, Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold and Spiced Marmalade....the gorgeous lace stamp is from the Mr Darcy stamp plate from IndigoBlu.
For the topper, I used the Square peg Round hole stamp from IndigoBlu (this is such a useful stamp) and the same three Distress Inks. 
Then added the figures and flying swallows also from Mr Darcey  using Onyx Black Versafine ink...


The word Love is from BFF another really useful stamp set. 
A bit of matting and layering, some lace, some pearl gems and card made....
Recently some crafters have asked me for advice when they get craft block....you know, when your Mojo goes on holiday......well visiting a Challenge blog and seeing lots of ideas can just provide the inspiration that you need. You never know you might then feel like entering the Challenge too.....
So go on take a look HERE....
That's all from me today, off to get ready for Buxton workshops tomorrow....
Have a Good Friday all.....Jo. X 


3 comments:

Sazzle said...

Love it Jo, true inspiration as usual and words of advice :-)

Hope the workshop goes well!


xx Sazzle xx

Unknown said...

Love this, Jo you're always so clever with colour. Sound advice re: browsing blogs for inspiration,I am a regular visitor to your blog. Hope you have fun at tomorrow's wokshop xxannie

Linda said...

This is lovely Jo. Love how you've used the Square Peg ......
Great advice too, my mojo's always popping off here and there. I find blogs and my craft mags a great help.
Enjoy your workshop and have a lovely weekend. Linda xx