Followers

Thursday 25 July 2013

A bit of embossing

Good evening all ...well how lovely was it to see the new parents, Will and Kate with their baby boy....I just had to watch....
Yesterday was workshops in Hazel Grove and I would like to thank all the crafters who came.....it really is like crafting and catching up with friends...
We did some heat embossing with gold embossing powder on vellum and some stamping with the Mr Darcey stamp set from IndigoBlu.
This is the first card that we made.


The lace stamp is lovely and very useful.
Our second card was created with masking, using sequin waste and Distress inks. The two figures were stamped using black Archival ink and highlighted with a white gel pen.


This week two of our regulars have birthdays ....so ...
Happy Birthday to Val and to Our Vicarage.....
Have you seen the new stamps from Hobby Art? If not go to the web site and check them out, gorgeous....I had a lovely catch up chat with Jenny today and I will post some samples when I have had a play...
Thanks for looking in today, pop back soon...
Jo. X 

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Lovely projects Jo - wish I lived closer so that I could pop into your workshops x

Mindful craft said...

I do love these cards Jo, hope you have a good weekend...xxx

Jane said...

2 fabulous cards Jo! Looking forward to crafting with you soon! X