Followers

Friday 20 September 2013

Christmas Elves...

Good morning all, well here we are Friday...nearly the weekend....
What are you doing today? 
I'm busy preparing card stock and getting ready for tomorrows Christmas workshop over at Crafts4u2do in St Helens...
But, before I get stuck in I thought I would show you this card that I made yesterday using products from the wonderful Hobby House...




The topper is from a sheet of toppers called Christmas Elves and is designed Mo Manning....the papers are just from my stash, as is the ribbon ....
The hat pins are from the Hobby House pin wheel and those gorgeous little boot embellishments are also from Hobby House...and as you all know, I do love my embellishments....
The flowers are from Sweet Lilac paper flowers and the leaves I cut using a Marianne die...
Finishing touches were added with Stickles glitter glue,  I really enjoyed making this card...my first Christmas card completed.....oh, so many left to make...
I would like to enter this into the Hobby House Blog Challenge...
Challenge 4- our Hobby House Artists....
Thanks for looking in today....have a good weekend and call back soon. 
Jo. X 

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Jo, I hope you have a fab day tomorrow. A gorgeous card and love the cute image. Hope to see you at Happy Stampers next Saturday!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Jo Rice said...

Hi Linda, yes I will be there and I will come and say Hi....looking forward to it...x

Anonymous said...

morning Jo, this is gorgeous love how the ribbon and poinsettias perfect frame this fabulous topper a great choice of image and artist for our challenge at the Hobby House
Hugs Kate xx