Followers

Sunday 6 October 2013

19 degrees in October.....

Well what a lovely weekend it's been, Tess has made the most of lots of long walks in sunny weather.....
Yesterday's workshop day at 'Crafts4 u 2 do' went really well, as always the crafters were great company and Chris looked after us all really well.....
Oh and a big Thanks to Lisa who provided the cakes and some special biscuits .....just for me.....lucky me or what......
All my makes recently have been either for magazines or TV, so sorry but I can't share them yet.....so what I will show you is a little play that I have been having with my PanPastels...


This first one is a quick background and then a die cut tree added...
The die is from Dees Distinctivity....A cut above...and is called, Christmas Tree no.2
I have recently bought some metallic PanPastels...but not had much time to play with them ....


So this is a piece of card embossed with an embossing folder and then lightly coloured with Rich Gold and Bronze PanPastels....oh they are yummy....although not easy to photograph....I definitely need more time to play with these...
I am so excited to welcome another blog follower.....wow...98....just two more and it will be give away time.....
It was my Mums birthday yesterday and as she is an avid  blog reader..oh it does sound painful!!!!
Once again,,,,,,HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM
LOVE YOU LOTS.....X 
Better go...jobs to do ...and Downton Abby tonight.
Enjoy your evening all and let's hope we have a good week ahead...
Hugs....Jo. X 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your purple tree, I bought a die recently from Dee's distinctivity, they are beautifully detailed. Glad to hear you're busy with lots of exciting projects. Loved downtown Abbey tonight always full of intrigue and beautiful dresses and of course dear dame Maggie Smith she's amazing xxx Annie