Followers

Friday 18 October 2013

Stencillicious.....

That is my word for the fantastic stencils that Clarity are producing at the moment...I really do love to see what I can create with them....and they are all so different and so useful....
Here are two of my sample cards from last weekends TV shows...


This first one is using the Cherries stencil along with Distress inks, Dylusion sprays and Glossy Accents...oh and a cheeky little wooden embellishment that I found in my stash...


For this one I used the Apple stencil, with my Dylusion sprays...decoupage the apples and added some Card  Candi.
 I do hope that you like them, before I go I must just say Hello to my new followers....Thank you for joining me in my craft journey ....it does have many ups and downs....so I do hope you remember to wear your seat belt.....oh and a special 'Hello' to Eileen and Thanks for your help on Wednesday....
Right better go as food is being cooked, wine is being chilled and both boys are out so Friday night is date night for Karl and me...........
Have a good weekend all....
Hugs....Jo. X 

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful Jo, I love the second one.
Have a lovely weekend x

Lynne said...

Great cards Jo. Love the bright red apples on the second one. x

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Jo! Love the sentiments.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Mindful craft said...

Luvly Jubbly Jo! :-) Have a good weekend my friend xXx

Janet Pring said...

Both lovely, Jo xx