Followers

Friday 22 November 2013

Butterfly Tag

Morning all......oh and Happy Friday....yes, nearly the weekend.....
What have you got planned? I'm off to St Helens to see Chris and all the lovely ladies at Crafts4U2do....where we are having a day workshop using PanPastels (yes the new metallic ones.....so yummy) and Clarity Stamps...oh and there will be some Sweet Lilac flowers making an appearance too....
Before I pack my bags I have a tag to share with you....


I made it using one of the Clarity stencils.....Sqiggles and my Dylusions sprays...Dirty Martini and Calypso Teal. I also sprayed some spare card so that I could stamp the butterfly and make the flower...


The Clarity butterfly was stamped in black VersaFine ink and then cut out.


The flower is one of those quick and easy roll flowers. The leaves were made using some UTEE from my melt pot which I left to dry and then used a punch.
Oh, I really am enjoying my melt pot....I even made some jewellery this week....photos to follow...
A sentiment from Clarity, some bakers twine and some glue dots...and tag made....
I have to say I did let out a little squeal when I saw it on a display board on the Clarity Stand at the NEC.....I still have to pinch myself at being on the Design Team...
And pinch myself I do......
Enough from me.....off to the dentist....I had a mishap in the night.....Don't ask!!!!
Have a good weekend.....and see you soon....Jo. X 

4 comments:

Saintly Lisa said...

Lovely as usual Jo x

Zoe said...

Beautiful tag Jo xxx

Janet Pring said...

Lovely tag, Jo. Hope you are ok xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Tag Jo, I hope you have had a fabby day at the workshop.

Hugs
Linda xxx