Followers

Friday 13 June 2014

Horsing around.

Good afternoon and what another lovely day...I am just popping in to write a quick post as I am in the middle of getting sorted for tomorrow's workshop at Crafts4U2do in St. Helens.

So I thought I would share with you a Birthday Card that I made for a relative and yes she has horses...

The background was made using inks on my Gelli plate then I stamped the gorgeous Clarity wooden horse stamp using Archival ink.

Next a Drew one of those squiggly borders....

Then added some colour with Distress markers, if you haven't tried these they really are great and you can buy small sets....( http://www.claritystamp.co.uk )


Then I used some torn appear and adirondack ink to make some gentle hills.

Plus some shadow underneath the horse.


 
Then I created some embellishments.....

Some matting and layering and job done...

All the stamps are from Clarity and can be found on the website....

Must dash, still lots to do...

Enjoy your Friday all

Much love,

Jo. X

 

No comments: