Followers

Wednesday 25 June 2014

That Summer feeling

Good evening all, I do hope that you have had a good day. I have as it has been workshop day in Hazel Grove and I really do love to spend time with my crafty friends....we have built up such a great friendship over the last couple of years and they have been such a large part of my craft journey...

Today we used a much overlooked Clarity Stamp....the BeachBabes......if you don't have this one...you really need it....

The image always make me smile.....we used Distress inks...Mustard seed and Spiced Marmalade plus Sail Boat Blue Adirondack ink...some spritzing.....stamping in black Archival ink.....a touch of white fine liner pen....

Some gorgeous Sweet Lilac flowers, dew drops and a happy, smiley card was complete....

Our second card encorporated an embossing folder from the Die'sire range....Beach huts..

Colour added with the clarity stencil brushes...( still my favourite tool ever) plus some bunting.....

I am off now to cook some food, then catch up with Mr. Rice...

Thanks for looking in, take care and enjoy your evening....

Hugs.

Jo. X

 

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful scenes you have created. Love them very much.
Hugs
Linda xxx

rachel said...

brilliant - love this - great scene all the way through on the first xx

Janet Pring said...

Lovely, sunny cards x

LoraineC said...

Went for a walk along the beach today and saw beach huts just like these such summery happy cards.