Followers

Saturday 9 August 2014

Shaving foam again...

Good evening .....oh what a beautiful day it has been. Seems hard to believe that we are in for such bad weather tomorrow...today I have been in Edgeley, Stickport at C.J. CardCrafts where we have had two workshops using the shaving foam technique....As most of you are probably aware this is an old technique but myself , Barbara and a couple of the Clarity Team have reinvented it and put our own twist on it....( brings back memories of France....Maria....what a fab time...)

Today we started by making backgrounds this was made be Sue....how cool is this?

It dries almost immediately , so with some Archival ink and Clarity stamps....this is what we made...

Oh and those yummy Spectrum Noir pencils...

Then I introduced the Clarity stencils....

Here are some of the crafters works of art...

And

It was a great day and Thanks for the chocolates John....they went down a treat...

Off now to sit in the garden with Karl, Tess and a cup of tea.

Enjoy your evening....and most of all enjoy life.....

Hugs,

Jo. X

 

6 comments:

rachel said...

looking fabulous Jo - brilliant technique - I do love this one! Batten down the hatches for tomorrow! Hugs rachel xx

Chrissie Roberts said...

Gorgeous cards Jo :) love the effect Sue made with her foam, it is almost like sketching
Glad you had a lovely day as always and MORE chocolate lol I don't know how you can keep so slim! xx

Theresa said...

looks like you all had a fab time. love that first awesome background xx

Yvonne said...

Superb work from you and your crafters Jo. Can't believe you get chocolate too?
Hope Tess is back to normal. Have a great Sunday xxx

Unknown said...

They are lovely! I've got a day off tomorrow and planning to play with shaving foam backgrounds - thanks for the inspiration!

Donna Brooks said...

I need to get some shaving foam because I really want to play with this technique. I love the arty feel of the backgrounds, bit like the gelli plate I suppose you never really know what they are going to look like. I love the look of the foam through a stencil. XX