Followers

Wednesday 15 October 2014

A start on those Christmas cards....

Good evening all, hope you are having a good week. Mine has been really busy , hectic to be honest...

Today was workshops in Hazel Grove, a day that I always look forward too, this great bunch of crafters have become such good friends, and I really do mean true, proper Friends.....I love them all....

Today we made a start on Christmas cards....we used the Remountable Christmas Miniatures set from Clarity...

This really is a very versatile set.....

So many possibilities.

How about this one...?The base is the Topiary Tree stamp...

Did I hear that it is only ten weeks to Christmas....noooooooo ???????

Mind you I have just walked Tess and it was cold , wet and dark.....

Just the weather for a nice hot chocolate.....

So I am off to put the kettle on....

Marjorie...if you read this we missed you today and all send you much love...

Hugs,

Jo. xxxx

 

 

3 comments:

Mindful craft said...

Hi Jo, lovely collection here, the weather has been pretty grim here too.
Hope you're doing ok, mmmmm yummy hot choc!
Hugs xXx

Janet Pring said...

Great set of cards, Jo - I especially like the Christmas Tree idea! xx

Donna Brooks said...

10 weeks!!!! Oh no, soon won't be able to put off making Christmas things, although working in a school means I will be fully into Christmas after half term anyway! Mind you any excuse to get the glitter out is fine by me :) XX