Followers

Thursday 13 November 2014

Mrs. grunge....

Good afternoon friends, followers and lovely people....

Do hope this blog post finds you well, I had a brilliant day yesterday in Hazel Grove where it was workshop day.

I have to say my lovely crafty friends really make me feel loved.

A couple of the ladies had asked about Grunge Paste.....so we had a play...

I shared my take on using and colouring the GP, and then the ladies had time to play....they all ( and yes, Chrissie ....I mean all...) made fantastic cards...

Notice the background stencil...well it just had to be Jo's Bubbles....lol...

The GP, spreader, stencils, stamps and inks are all available from Claritystamp. http://www.claritystamp.co.uk

It was Wendy's Birthday.....and yes we did have cake...

Eileen was on holiday.....so when you get home and read this....

Look Eileen .....Rhona was top of the class with this gorgeous creation...( no camels!!!!)

I must just send get well wishes to Florence and Margaret who are in hospital at the moment....we missed you both and hope to see you back with us soon...xx

I am signing off now as I have a pyrography commission to get finished....pop back tomorrow as I have a lovely GP card design to share with you...

Until then take care, be kind, and to the special people in my life thank you...you know who you are...

Much love.

Jo. xxx

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Shazza said...

ooooh I need to purchase this GP and that bubbles stencil......and some other stencils.....and the butterfly tree.....oh heck I need/want loads, just as well it is Crimbo soon. Love the pictures, talented ladies x

Yvonne said...

What a talented group you are!! Lovely job and lovely bubbles Jo.
Grunge paste is excellent and very versatile.
Really glad to hear that you're still doing your Pyrography Jo.
Get well soon Florence and Margaret xxxx