Followers

Sunday 23 November 2014

Thanks ladies....

Good afternoon all, I do hope your Sunday is going well...

I am having a lunch break and thought I would share it with you.

Yesterday was Clarity Cumbria and it was so good to see so many crafters, including new ladies....it was our busiest workshop yet....and even Eric came for a while...he is so relaxed he just sat under the table and watched whilst we got set up...

We used the new Style set of stamps and Stencil from Clarity...and this was our first project...

Please excuse the poor photo but it is hard trying to get all the ladies lovely work in one photograph..

We had coffee and chocolates...thanks Sheila...and then moved on to our next project...

Look at the lovely Blue and black card in the middle, that was made by Tasha....how cool is that and she is only in year seven at school...

After lunch we created gift bags and tags...

It is good to make cards but I do like to make something a bit different too...

After tea break and cake.....now we have apple cake from Tasha's Mum. Biscuits made by Sheila and special cake for me from Lisa...( I know it sounds a lot...but they were all calorie free..!!!!)

We had a play with shaving foam...I never get tired of this technique...we used the distress re inkers, and made backgrounds...then we stamped the dress directly onto it using Black Archival ink, here are some of them...

These stamps are so versatile ....I do love them...

In fact we will be using them on Wednesday ladies.....

Karl took Eric to visit the breeder...so he got to see his Mum and sister...then he went to play with his Uncle, Aunty and Grandma...so by the time he came back to us he was shattered.....once again he just slept under the table...

Good job I keep my eye on the ladies ....and don't let them have a cheeky sleep after lunch....!!!

Right I had better go and get the roast in the oven..hungry boys to feed....

Thanks for looking in today...and as always I do love to read your comments...

Have a good week, and see you soon...

Hugs,

Jo. xxx

 

 

5 comments:

Janet Pring said...

Sounds like a busy day Jo! Lovely projects, although I am surprised you got any work done, what with Eric and all that cake!!

Shazza said...

wow you were busy, great makes xx

Debbie said...

A big Thank you Jo, what a superb day, another one soon please!
Lovely Eric was super too.
Thank you to the fab Sheila, what a star, Yummy cake and biccies too.
What more could you want....Nothing!
Debbiex

Lynne said...

Fab projects Jo although I'm surprised the ladies managed to get anything done. I think I would have been a bit distracted with Eric. He looks such a cutie. x

Jeanette Butler said...

Ah, bless little Eric. What a busy day he had. You kept your ladies busy too card, cake, card, cake, gift bag ...and calorie free too! Lovely designs, Jo xx