Followers

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Wonder Woman for Wednesday...

Good evening all, I do hope you have had a good day...

A quick post from me tonight, as it has been a busy but very enjoyable day...it was workshops in Hazel Grove .

We had two new ladies join us in our afternoon class and they did fit in a treat....( even if they were a bit late....naughty Sat Nav!!!!!)

Chrissie managed to completely finish both projects.....yah.....and what a gorgeous smile....

But top of the class this week went to.....

Eileen....

I do hope you are reading this Rhona and Wendy......lol...

Enough from me....enjoy your evening...

Much love,

Jo. xxxx

 

1 comment:

Chrissie Roberts said...

Great card Eileen ;)
Lovely afternoon Jo & thank you for not showing my picture - much nicer to see Eileens' smile.
Take care and have a lovely weekend. x