Followers

Sunday 22 February 2015

Clarity Cumbria...

Good afternoon all, from a very wet, Cheadle Hulme....how is the weather with you today.?

Yesterday it was Clarity Cumbria and what a fab day we all had...Karl, Tess and Eric came too....although they didn't stay for the workshop...

Debbie had been busy making T shirts for us all,,,,

What do you think? I love them ....thanks Debbie you have done a brilliant job...

Look at the lovely ladies...what a great bunch....and great to see two new ladies, Eileen and Dee...

Wee used the Wee Folk stamps....this was our first card using Jo's Bubbles stencil...( well we just had to do it!!!)

What a great job they all did...

Next it was time for some Masking techniques....and off to Paris....

Once again what great work the ladies created...well no lunch until the designs were completed!!!!

Our third project involved the Bokeh Technique...one of my favourite new tricks....I will try and write a separate blog post explaining this tomorrow...

How fab are these...

After tea and cake...thanks Sheila....it was time to use Alcohol markers on acetate....

I do love the way this looks so 3d....

Look at the gorgeous array of colours...

It is always great to catch up with crafters, swap techniques and stories....not all about craft....and not all repeatable....lol...

Our Sunday lunch is in the oven and the leek and potato soup is in the soup maker....such a fantastic gadget....my friend Jane gave me a great recipe for tomato soup....another success ...thanks Jane...

So I will say bye for now....enjoy your evening and let's hope we all have a good week ahead...

Love and hugs...

Jo. xxx

 

 

8 comments:

rosiejt said...

We had a wonderful creative day - thanks, Jo (and Sheila)!

Emma Burns said...

What lovely art work you and your ladies created Jo. Wish I was nearer so I could join you all...just want one of those t-shirts, they are brilliant Debbie! Hugs xxx

Janet Pring said...

What fab projects and everyone made lovely cards! Love the T shirts! xx

rachel said...

it was a brilliant day - Loved it all Jo - thankyou xx

Unknown said...

What a wonderful collection of cards. They all look gorgeous.

Unknown said...

What lovely cards please show us how you made them in one of your blogs.

Sylvia Moore said...

These are all very beautiful cards. Your ladies really did well. Hopefully I will get the same results from this inspiration.

Jan said...

I just found you and so enjoyed getting inspired . Wish you were here or me there to hold my hand and guide me . A wee bit far from virginia ,USA