Followers

Sunday 15 March 2015

With love on Mothering Sunday...

Hi everyone and thanks for looking in today...on this special Sunday...

I would just like to wish everyone a happy and healthy day who ever you are and where ever you are....

I have spoken to my lovely Mum this morning so that was nice....and yes I did make her a card,,,,but as it was special and private I am afraid I am not sharing it on here...sometimes it is good to have personel things...don't you think...? Some aspects of life these days are just so public...like those people who have to put pictures on social media of the food they eat and the fact that they are going to bed....

So instead here is ....A thought for today...

 

 

Have a lovely day...

Love and Hugs...

Jo. xxxx

 

3 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Jo!! I believe that you are right about keeping some special moments private!! Have a most wonderful day filled with family, fun and love!!
Take care,
Beth

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Beth, and you too, have a lovely family day....xxx

rachel said...

awww what a lovely thought xx