Followers

Friday 24 April 2015

Horsing around...

Good evening all and thanks for popping in today...

I really don't know where today has gone.......the to do list still has many things on it...grrrr

So please excuse me if this is a quick blog post....you see tomorrow is Clarity Cumbria and I have been focused on that ......

I thought I would share this make with you ...using A Clarity stamp and Stencil...

I made it for my niece...you see she loves horses in fact she has a beautiful white horse...

Here they are in a local competition...

 

Rachel is getting married next year....and I am lucky that I am making the wedding invitations...etc....

We are still looking around for ideas and inspiration...It is all great fun....

Right...better get on...the bags are packed....I seem to take more each time I go ....Mind you us crafters do like to make sure we have everything....don't we....no need for a kitchen sink as there is one in the village hall.....

Look ...Tess and Eric watching everything I do....They are such a help....

Enjoy your evening....

I will be back with all our makes from Cumbria....it is shrink plastic weekend....so that should be fun...

And our one year anniversary....

Hopefully Sheila will make us a special cake....yah...

Love and hugs from me...

Xxxxx

 

6 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

Shrink plastic! I hope you have more success than Barbara and Dean and their baking tray! I have never laughed so much! Tess and Eric look like they want to come with you, you had better make room in the car. Have a great weekend! Xx

Janet Pring said...

Lovely card, Jo - hope the workshop goes well - we are doing shrink plastic on Sunday at Claritystampers East!

rachel said...

hi Jo - beautiful card and lucky Rachel having you doing the invites - they'll be amazing - boohoo to missing the first anniversary - and boohoo to missing shrink plastic - how would you feel about doing a pack up for a fee for somebody who can't make it? Let me know!!!! I'll understand if its not possible!!!! Have a wonderful day! Hugs rachel xx

Emma Burns said...

Such a lovely card Jo. I like the horse running...or should I say ...galloping out the scene. Have a great day at Clarity Cumbria and congratulations for the one year anniversary too. Hugs xxx

Jo Rice said...

Hi Janet, workshop went really well, and the shrink was on its best behaviour ...have a great day tomorrow..x

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Rache. And yes off course I can ...anything you would like ...I will pm you... Hugs..xxx