Followers

Sunday 28 June 2015

Goosey, Goosey, Gander...

Good evening all, and thanks for sharing a few moments with me this evening...and welcome to another new follower....I am thrilled that you are sharing this journey with me...( and 200 others....yah...)

Yesterday it was Clarity Cumbria...and as always it was great to spend the day with friends and family...

We had extra Italian treats made by Debbie and Flapjack from Sheila's kitchen...plus some special gluten free Chocolate Fudge cake...mmmmm thanks Freda...

Enough about the food...we do craft as well as eat...honestly..

We used the wonderful new Geese stamps from Clarity...and our first card was my take on Watercolour painting using the Spectrum Aqua Markers...

Such a lovely way to create a background....and we used Linen card...it gives a great texture...

The cards that the ladies made are brilliant , I am so proud of them.....At this point I must mention Maria who was too ill to come,,,so I am hoping that as you read this Maria you are feeling much better.....hugs...

We mopped up our ink palates and made backgrounds for our next card....I went for Canadian geese for this one...

 

And look what the ladies made...

We did have to have a good old Clarity card...sorry but they are my favourite ...

The ladies loved this one too...

Then the new shaped aperture stencils came out to play..(Notice that bobble border again....)

And play we did...

I really love the way that every card is different , and as crafters we can share ideas and inspire each other...

Even the drive home was lovely as the sun was shining....

Today has been cloudy here in more than one way...poor Adam has been in hospital all day...he fell yesterday and has really injured his face...he is home now....but can only drink through a straw....and would you believe that yes I had a full packet of straws in my craft stash...

Good old craft stash...

I will leave you in peace now...

Much love and hugs from me....

Fingers crossed for a peaceful evening...

Jo. xxxx

 

10 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Jo! Sorry to hear about Adam! Hope he recovers quickly!
The projects you did at Cumbria are lovely! The last one has given me an idea for Christmas cards so thanks for the inspiration! Xxx

rachel said...

Hi Jo - so sorry to hear about Adam - sounds painful - hope he gets right again soon. Lovely to see everybody's work Jo - its all brilliant - you are a fabulous teacher and it shows xx

Barbara Finch said...

Hi Jo - so sorry to hear about Adam, do hope he feels better soon. Loved our class yesterday but was shattered by the time I got home! Hope to follow up on some of our projects in the next few days - they all look super on the blog and in Claritycumbria. Xx

Theresa said...

i am so glad you had a lovely workshop. i hope your ladies realize how lucky they are to have you as mentor. i hope Adam mends quickly. take care, hugs xx

Donna Brooks said...

Hi Jo, sorry to hear Adam isn't well, how lucky you had straws in your stash! The cards all look beautiful, loving the dotty border at the moment. Xx

Debbie said...

Hi Jo.
A big thank you for Saturday, what a superb workshop, loved it.
Angie and I got in and literally went into the shower and was out eating in a local restaurant at 7!! Kept going 'till 12 too.......Don't know how.
Sorry about Adam, how awful, hope he is ok.
Not sure I can make the end of July workshop, I have my own two week workshop on the Monday after and I maybe busy prepping....If I get it all sorted before hand I would love to come, so will let you know. Thanks again Jo. X

Unknown said...

Stunning Jo xxxx

Angie said...

So sorry to hear about Adam Jo, I hope he is feeling a bit better now. Had a brilliant day on Saturday and a lovely evening with great friends. I intend to play again tonight with the pens and water colour. Thank you again for a fabulous Clarity Cumbria Class xx

Anonymous said...

Hope Adam and Maria feel better soon. Jo the cards are wonderful, looks like you all had a good time.

Janet Pring said...

Wonderful cards, Jo - looks like a brilliant workshop x