Followers

Saturday 4 July 2015

What a night.

Good afternoon and thanks for looking in on this warm , sunny Saturday...I do hope you are having a lovely day....I have caught up on lots of jobs in the garden ....what a treat as I do love my garden....and the baby robins are very noisy in their nest....I am waiting to see their first flight...

I had a most wonderful evening last night and went to the Chief Constables Charity Ball in Manchester....

Here is a photo of Gill, Mary and me....At the Champagne reception...

Oh it is ages since I got all dressed up...I even had my nails done...

The event raises money for Retrak and the Greater Mancherster High Sheriffs Police Trust, I was thrilled to be invited and to help be part of the £40,000 raised...they do such fantastic work with these Charities...

Tracie who organised the event did a fantastic job and every single detail was just perfect....

And our goodie bags were amazing....I met lots of inspiring people....the entertainment was top Class and even the photo booth was good fun

 

I must admit though it was a bit late for me....hence today being spent quietly in the garden....

Before I go , I must just remind you the Barbara is on C&C tomorrow morning 9-11am with lots of new Clarity products....here is a little teaser....

Yes...that C word....grrrr Christmas......

Enjoy your evening and pop back soon...

Love and hugs...

Jo. X

 

2 comments:

rachel said...

looks like an amazing night Jo - glad you enjoyed it and you look ab fab!!! Hugs rachel x

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Rachel, yes it was amazing...and all the better knowing what the night was all about....so good to give something back...hugs..xxxx