Followers

Monday 10 August 2015

The Snow Globe...

Good afternoon and I hope Monday morning has been kind to you...

I was up and had walked the dogs by 8am, then got some washing on the line. another load in the machine and got some gardening done before the rain arrived...

Then off to the opticians to pick up my new glasses and just time for a quick coffee and catch up with Jane before home and unpacking my latest Clarity order....it is always good to have a catch up with friends.

A couple of ladies asked about the snow globe Die that I have been using recently....

I bought this one from C.J.Cardcrafts, and it is so useful, here is a photo of the packaging

Angela and Donna , I hope that helps...

Off now for some lunch and a crafty afternoon,

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Much love,

Jo. xxxx

 

1 comment:

Donna Brooks said...

Thanks Jo, off to see if I can get one. Love the cards you have made with it so have a feeling this die will be used lots this year. XX