Followers

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Joy.....

Good evening , thanks for joining me this evening....hope your week is going well....

Mine has been filled with making samples for tv on Sunday....don't miss our Paul Church on Hochanda TV...

Also getting organised for workshops....today it was our usual Wednesday classes in Hazel Grove....and we used the Joy Framer set of Clarity stamps...

I did love using these for last months samples....

We started by doing some Distress Ink blending.....and yes....I do love these colours...and you just can't go wrong with some water spritzing....

Then it just had to be a wreath card....as you all know this is one of my all time favourite cards to make....

And this little branch from the set is just perfect

Now. Change the dewdrops for red flowers or berries, change the ribbon from black to red and this would make a lovely Christmas card.....

The music stamp makes a fab wreath too

It always amazes me how many possibilities these little stamps have...

Chrissie , hope you feel better soon....

Take care all

Hugs

Jo. xxx

 

6 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

These are beautiful, I can't decide which is my favourite! I love bright coloured backgrounds but the wreath cards are striking on the white. Looking forward to seeing more of your demos on Sunday. When are you doing a show? Xx

rachel said...

gorgeous makes Jo! Really lovely! Looking forward to our next Clarity Cumbria! Hugs rachel x

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Donna, and oh your comment did make me smile...I don't think the world could cope with my naughty humour on tv....it is Paul who is on Hochanda on Sunday..xxx

Donna Brooks said...

Arrr you'd be brilliant! I will be watching Paul on Sunday just seen the stag plates on Barbara's blog, they look great. You could sell all the naughty sounding products like Adult colouring books ;) XX

Jan said...

Love love love . My favorite word is joy . I just sent a note off to sales dept because when I ordered my joy stamp awhile ago I never got the little stamps to make a scene . I think maybe it was a special deal of just the joy stamp . Thanks so much Jo for sharing your insertion cards . joy now jan

Unknown said...

They are lovely - must get my set out and have a go!