Followers

Thursday 7 January 2016

Something crafty in print..

Good afternoon all and thanks for joining me today for a few minutes.

Thanks as always for visiting and for leaving such wonderful comments, it really is appreciated and I love to read them all.

Today I wanted to show you some designs that I have in print this month. They feature in Issue 7 of Die-Cutting essentials ..

As you know I do love making wreaths.

All the cards featured use dies from Impression Obsessions

And the full instructions and materials list are featured in the magazine

Plus a very useful free die...

Perfect timing for Valentines Day , Weddings etc...

I do love to use dies in conjunction with my stamps ...

Right that's all from me today...just a quick catch up , Karl is home so an evening with him is called for...

Take care and pop back soon

Jo. xxx

 

9 comments:

Amanda Openshaw said...

Hi Jo, I love the balloon one. It's so elegant. I don't really have many dies but I might have a look at those..xx

Donna Brooks said...

I used to do loads of die cutting now I'm more into my inks. I still love to combine the two though. Have a good evening. XX

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Amanda, they are great die's to use and work well with all my other crafty stash...xxx

Jo Rice said...

Hi Donna, yes, I love to combine them too...I find that they just inject a new element into my ink and stamping life....enjoy your evening too...xx

Linda Page said...

Great cards Jo xx

rachel said...

great cards Jo - I like the wreath one best!!! Big hugs rachel x

Theresa said...

well done you. you are obsessed with wreaths. i think i can diagnose you now, lol! hugs xx

Yvonne said...

How wonderful to see you back in print Jo!!! Beautiful samples as always, the way you've used the dies is fabulous xxxx

Chrissie Roberts said...

I saw your article in the magazine Jo. I have it subscribed so I get it earlier than the shops. Love the projects clever lady. x