Followers

Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter.

Good morning all and thanks for popping in today on this Easter Sunday,,,

I do hope that you are having a lovely weekend even if we have got some wet and windy weather.

Did you remember to put your clocks forward? I hope you did....otherwise you had better do it now...

On Friday we spent a couple of hours with Mikey for his Birthday...and yesterday we had lots of catching up jobs on the list plus I have been playing with some new Clarity goodies....speaking of which do remember to tune in to Hochanda today to catch our Paul, not to be missed shows.

Have you had an Easter eggs yet? Look what arrived on Thursday ....

A rather magnificent basket.....but oh ....look what I found inside...

Now that's what I call heaven.....shows just how much my bestie knows me...she is such a love...

Have a lovely day all....

Stay safe and be kind....

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

4 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

Happy Easter Jo! What a fab card. That basket and its contents are super, you are very lucky. Xx

rachel said...

Aw thats so lovely jo .... and a beautiful card. Happy easter x

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Donna, hope you had a lovely Easter weekend...xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks as always Rachel, hope you and the girls enjoyed your Easter weekend...xx