Followers

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Mad panic....

Good evening and thanks for joining me...we have another new member joining our happy little band ...

As you know I do get excited when we get a new follower.

Today has been workshops in Hazel Grove and we had a little visitor....he was very handy with a stencil brush....

I must say ladies your cards today were brilliant...you really did rock both projects...

I am now home and frantically packing my bags ready for tomorrow ...it is an early start and down to Kent for the Clarity Open days...( those of you who know me well , know that I really don't like driving,...so I won't relax until I safely pull into the car park )

The open days are a great opportunity to meet Barbara, and some of the DT.... And get your hands on some Clarity products...one of which is this fabulous stencil....I do love these wild flowers

A quick and simple tag....

Made by sprinkling some Burst powders onto the centre of a tag.

Then rub them in a little..

Spritz with water and leave to dry

Sponge some black Archival ink through the stencil and stamp some hugs...

Don't worry the stencil cleans really well with cheap nail varnish remover.

Some dots of white paint, ribbon and a lovely CAS tag...

I must go and double check my craft bag...

See you soon

Love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

4 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

Hope you had a safe trip down to Kent. I love the 'furry helper'! Have a fun weekend at the open days. Xx

Donna Brooks said...

Sorry Jo, meant to ask is this stecil a new release as I can't find it? Thanks. Xx

rachel said...

hi Jo - looks like you had a great day - enjoy the open days xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks ladies, and Donna, it was available at the Open days...I am not sure when it will be added to the website,,,hope you had a great weekend,,,xx