Followers

Sunday 24 July 2016

Another fab day with friends,

Good afternoon all and welcome to Sunday's blog.

How has your weekend been ? Good I hope....today is my day off so I have walked the dogs , done some gardening, caught up with the ironing pile and now I am sitting in the garden with a cup of tea and catching up with you lovely people...

Yesterday it was workshops at my local craft shop...CJ CardCrafts in Edgeley, Stockport. Chrshire.

Glynis is a lovely host and looks after all our needs,...craft wise and others....

We started with our morning class and it was another trip to Africa...oh I do love these stamps....

Can you tell?

This time we used them with PanPastels...

Look at the great background that you can make...we also did some paper piecing...

Both the background and the lions were coloured with PanPastels...

 

After lunch it was time to relax and have a Groovi time...

I do love to use glitter on my parchment

And to mix and match plates that I use...

And when I got home Karl had a present for me....

A case for my light panel...

Thanks darling, it is just perfect...., I love it....

Well the sun has gone and the sky has turned very dark...so I am heading inside as I am sure it is going to rain...

I wish you all a great week ahead...

I have another busy one with lots of samples to make, another magazine article to complete, and two day workshops one in Hazel Grove and one in Kendal.

So looking forward to catching up with lots of crafty friends and lots of cake...

Take care all

Love and hugs.

Jo. xxxx

 

9 comments:

Jane said...

Looks like a great day Jo!
Where's your case from? It looks fab! Xxx

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fabulous fiona said...

Beautiful cards as always. I have had a couple is quiet days and have made lots of cards while messing about with inks. It has been so much fun!
How lovely is Carl getting you that bag? He is truely wonderful. Trying to save up for a light box now - hopefully that I might get it at Layburn if I don't find !it's of other things to buy there!!

fabulous fiona said...

Beautiful cards as always. I have had a couple is quiet days and have made lots of cards while messing about with inks. It has been so much fun!
How lovely is Carl getting you that bag? He is truely wonderful. Trying to save up for a light box now - hopefully that I might get it at Layburn if I don't find !it's of other things to buy there!!

Donna Brooks said...

Fantastic cards and great groovi projects too. I still pack my light box away into the box when I'm finished. Waiting for the Clarity case. Xx

Joanne said...

thanks for sharing your lovely day, wish I was closer so I could join in........ hélas in my part of France there are no stampers, no workshops, only the internet.

hugs, Joanne Rancourt (another JR)

Angela said...

Looks like you had fun Jo. Love the way pan pastels work with the Sfrican stamps. Hugs xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow Jo gorgeous cards all of them
Gr Karin

Jo Rice said...

Thanks ladies for your lovely comments,,,and how wonderful to meet another JR...xxx