Followers

Thursday 1 December 2016

I love Stencils

Good evening all, thanks for popping in...

I have just got home after a fabulous day at Grosvenor House papers in Kendal.

We had a day of using stencils, you see I love stencils , and there are so many different techniques that you can do with them, from embossing, to using grunge paste, spritzing through them, using them with the Groovi plates and lots more.

We concentrated on using inks,

The sunshine stencil used with two colours of ink and a bit of a twist.

Then some ink blending through the leaf wreath stencil.

After a wonderful lunch, we made a Christmas card....well it is the first of December...

Followed by another one, well I do have to make a start on mine..lol.

It was great to meet a couple of new ladies and I am looking forward to seeing you all agin next year...the dates are out for the first six months of 2017 ...just book in with Jane at Grosvenor..

I am off now to catch up on some tv with Karl....I have a magazine commission to finish tomorrow, and then I am hoping to have some family time at the weekend.

Do remember that our boss lady, Barbara is on Hochanda on Sunday and Monday.

You really don't want to miss the shows....

Take care all.

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxxx

 

 

10 comments:

Guillyflower said...

Beautiful cards Jo and wonderful new ideas. You certainly know how to work a stencil!
Enjoy your family week-end x

Joyce said...

What lovely cards ! My absolute favourite is the 'Peace' one ... it's lovely ! I met up with Ann ad Eva yesterday and they said they were coming to your class . I said I was sure they'd enjoy it ad they look as if they are doing in the photograph! Thanks for posting this Jo xx

rachel said...

looks like a wonderful day Jo. Just wondering how the dogs got on with the jingle bells???? Hugs Rachel x

Lisapmac said...

Beautiful cards, what a lucky group of people, must must start mine lol xx

MFM said...

Looks like another good day at the workhouse oops I mean workshop. Lovely cards, enjoy your weekend.
Love MFM

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous cards Jo, love them all

Janet Pring said...

Fab cards, Jo - especially that first one , very striking! xx

Donna Brooks said...

Beautiful cards, love the last one great use of the sunburst stencil in the background. Glad its not just me that is soooooo behind on their Christmas cards! Xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Rachel, and about my new slippers...I love them, Tess is a bit scared of them and well Eric he just wants them,,,,he chases me around...he is so funny...
Thank you so much for them,,,,hugs to all...xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thank you ladies for your lovely comments...Sunday hug...xxx