Followers

Thursday 23 February 2017

Hello Doris

Good afternoon all , I do hope that you are warm and dry...and that storm Doris hasn't been a problem for you..

My day started at 5am when Karl left for Bristol, and I just couldn't get back to sleep...so by 7-30 I was down the fields with the dogs...and what a brilliant time they had, Eric was even swimming in a very large puddle...but oh my...they were so muddy...they certainly needed hosing off in the garden,

After some quick breakfast I headed out for an appointment in Bramhall, now it only takes 50 minutes to walk...but what a day I had chosen to walk...( mind you I had no choice as I am still without a car)

I not only got soaked to the skin , but had to dodge , low flying wheely bins and branches , you just have to laugh ....

Yesterday it was our usual craft class in Hazel Grove and we did a masterclass on ink pads and their uses...many of the ladies forget which ink pads to use with Alcohol markers, distress markers etc..

So we did some stamping with VersaFine ink and some watercolouring using Aqua Markers,..and the beautiful Jayne Nestorenko stamps...

We used watercolour card, for this design,

We also used distress inks, some blending, faux bleaching and used this as a background and added a rather fabulous die .

The butterfly is one of Jaynes designs also...for this design we used Linen card...just to showcase different textures of card.

I know , I have used my favourite colours again...I really must mix my colours up a bit...lol..

It was another lovely day with both classes being such fun...

I must go now and get some ironing done,,,lamb shanks in the oven for the men for tea...although Karl won't get home until about 9-30

Have a lovely evening..

Much love and hugs

Jo. Xxx

 

4 comments:

MFM said...

Lovely cards once again, better than the weather. Lets hope Doris moves on soon.
Those Wheely bins can be very dangerous so be wheely careful.
Hugs MFM

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Maggie and Wheely helpful advice....lol...xxx

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards Jo, love them both, thanks for the inspiration Gwen xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Gwen, and it's my pleasure...xx