Followers

Saturday 11 March 2017

Clarity Manchester

Good evening all and thanks for popping in. I hope your Saturday has gone well and that you have a lovely evening planned.

I have my niece and husband here , it is so good to see them and spend time with them . So just whilst the food is cooking I will have a few minutes with you.

Today it was Clarity Manchester and we had some canvas playtime...we used some Clarity Stencils and stamps,,,I wonder how many you can recognise

There was some grunge paste,

Some book paper ( and yes I did check all the pages first )

Some paint and ink

Some white gesso

And some splats....( I do love splats )

We had a few ladies who were on holiday today and a couple who were unwell, but we still had a great time and as always it is great to spent quality time with friends.

The only down side was that the heating was broken so everything took ages to dry...thank goodness that we had a couple of heat guns...and everyone managed to complete their piece of art.

I am off now , food in the oven, Prosecco in the fridge ...

Enjoy your evening

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxxxx

 

10 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely canvasses Jo! Isn't it amazing how different the same stencil looks done the other way round!
Hugs! Xxx

rachel said...

these look wonderful - I adore your project Jo - need to use my hare stencil - I started something with it but never got around to finishing it. Have a great evening. Hugs rachel x

Angela said...

These are great Jo - hope you all had fun xx

Lisapmac said...

Fantastic projects, must get my stencils out for a play. Great inspiration as always xx

Donna Brooks said...

Beautiful canvases great designs. Enjoy your evening with family and a few bubbles! Xx

Saintly Lisa said...

Fabulous canvases Jo, they are stunning x

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous canvases Jo, looks like the ladies had fun

Barbara Finch said...

I love these Jo! Must have a go at both! Looking forward to our playdate next Saturday!! Xx☺

MFM said...

Must have been something in the air (or is that hare). Played with my hare stencil yesterday and not million miles away from the theme on your ladies canvases.
Hugs xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks ladies for all your lovely comments...you make it all worthwhile...xxx