Followers

Friday 3 March 2017

Nearly weekend.

Good evening and thanks for popping in. I really intended to write this post first thing this morning, but other things have just got in the way today...

We have had lots more rain over the last couple of days ....and Eric's puddle has got even bigger ...

Look.

He really is on his element..Tess still just dips her toes in..

Yesterday it was our monthly workashop at Grosvenor House papers in Kendal..Luckily for me, Karl managed to work from his office at home so that I could use his car...

The ladies were on good form as usual

And it did get quite silly after lunch....but I can't say anymore...!!!! What happens at Craft class stays at Craft class...isn't that right ladies??

We used the Jayne Nestorenko Rose stamps , the Northern Lights papers and a lovely die ,

It always amazes me how every card is so different

And individual

Look at the gorgeous colours

Beautiful, every one

I didn't manage to get a photo of every card , but i did get a few to share with you..

Fabulous work ladies.

Here we added some fine glitter as a border...just sets the whole design off.

And some pure Clarity stamping to finish before hometime..

I did do a little shopping before I left...well it would have been rude not too...

After visiting Mum and Dad it was time to drive home,,,today I have been unpacking my bags and then repacking them ready for tomorrow's classes at CJ Cardcrafts in Edgeley...It is going to be an inky morning and a Groovi afternoon. I am really looking forward to seeing you all...

Remember that our Barbara and Tina are on Hochanda this Sunday and Monday...

Have a fabulous weekend all,

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxxx

 

6 comments:

Jan said...

Love seeing all the beautiful cards and I must say you are one busy lady . Take care .

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards one and all

Barbara Finch said...

Lovely cards Jo! Do your feet ever touch the ground? Lol!
Sadly the weekend shows are once again predominantly Groovi so I won't be watching - again!!! Xx

Barbara Finch said...

P S See there are stamps on the 5 o'clock show so will watch that one!! Xx

MFM said...

That's some olympic size puddle. Is Eric in training for a gold medal in doggie paddle.
Lovely work, love those flowers using the northern lights paper.
xx

Lisapmac said...

Beautiful inspiration xx