Followers

Friday 17 March 2017

Springtime

Good morning all , thanks for joining me on this Friday morning. I do hope that you have had a good week.

Today it is a new Challenge over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog.

Our theme is Springtime ,

And our host is my lovely and talented friend Annie..

Do check out her blog and those of the other dt members, here

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Plus, why not enter the challenge ....you know you want too....

I decided to make a clean and simple design for Spring.

I Started by stamping the letters on a piece of stencil card, and then masking them.

The letterbox kit is so useful .

Now the eagled eyed amongst you will see that I actually stamped the letter N upside down.....but don't panic....I have a plan...( do tell, have you ever done that ? )

Next I stamped these springtime floral stamps,

And then added some Artistry ink

Followed by some Spectrum Noir pencils.

Some matting and layering.

And some must have white pen...I really couldn't live without my white pen...and this one from Posca is just fabulous. Have you noticed I have decoupage the letter N....it is now a design feature...shhh don't tell anyone that it was a mistake....

Next I added some spring flowers and a bow,

 

Followed by these lovely butterflies.

And the finishing touch , another favourite of mine is Enamel Accents , do try this product....it is very addictive

And they dry really well

So there we have it my take on Springtime

And the last couple of days we have had some spring like weather...the gardens are starting to wake up, and the spring flowers are looking wonderful.

Although I believe we are in for rain this weekend, typical as it is Clarity Cumbria tomorrow. I still don't have my new car, so I will have to borrow Karl's once again. Must remember to change that radio channel .

Lots of bags to get packed today...plus I am expecting a rather large and special order from Clarity...oh...I am just so excited....

More about that next week,

Enjoy your weekend all

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved this card so much as soon as I first saw it. I am so inspired by it that I am going to make a similar card for the few Easter cards I have to make. Thanks, Jo xxx






MFM said...

Beautiful card. So fresh. Hope that big parcel arrives, sounds exciting.

Angela said...

Lovely card Jo - hope your parcel arrives! xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous spring flowers, lovely card;-))m

Darlene said...

Oh Jo this is just PERFECT! What a beautiful springtime design! Thanks for sharing the details ... well done!

Beth Brovold said...

Another "WOW "Jo!!! Love the design and techniques...beautifully done! Enjoy your weekend Jo!
Take care,
Beth

ssn.wht@gmail.com said...

Lovely card Jo - so fresh and perfect for spring. I'm equally excited to hear about what's in your parcel!! Only a week to wait! x