Followers

Monday 5 June 2017

The Gentlemen's Collection

Good evening all, I hope you had a good weekend and that Monday has treated you well.

I had such a busy week last week that I just ran out of time , so I am so sorry that I didn't have time to catch up with you.

Wednesday was our usual workshops in Hazel Grove, and as always it was great to see everyone...Julie made us more yummy cake,,.Thank you...

Thursday was my monthly workshop at the Paper Warehouse in Kendal, and once again it was a full class we even had Johnathan joining us with his camera....good job I had my lippy with me !!!!

Then Saturday it was an inky morning followed by a Groovi afternoon in Edgeley at CJ CardCrafts.

Great classes and wonderful ladies made even more special by my lovely friend Fi making a surprise visit...

It really was a very special day...

So as you see it was quite a busy week, plus Danielle was admitted to hospital again, also I had samples to make for Barbara's one day special today...

The new Groovi plates are so useful, especially as men can be so difficult...!!! I mean to make cards for,,,!!!! lol..

I decided to make a book mark, something useful...

Here is a closer look

I really enjoyed making this...so I made a coaster too.

Well it is Father's Day soon

I have been out at a meeting today , so I haven't managed to catch all the shows...but I have recorded them...and I am looking forward to watching Barbara and Paul later...

Just need to catch up on emails and paperwork first.

It is pouring down here, so it's going to be a wet dog walk tonight...

Take care all,

Much love and hugs.

And after the terrible events on Saturday evening it makes it even more special to have such lovely friends and people who I can trust and care about...

Love ya all...

Jo. xxxx

 

6 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

Great Groovi creations! These plates are on my wishlist, I can see their potential already. Chilly today and rainy too, oh well I'm sure the sun will return soon. Xx

gwen70 said...

Wonderful projects Jo, and such useful Groovi plates for the men in our lives

MFM said...

Such a busy lady so thank you for taking the time to Blog your great work.

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Donna, very wet and windy here....but the dogs love to walk whatever the weather....hugs...xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Gwen, hope you are keeping well, See you soon...xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Maggie, it was good to see you and catch up last week. Hope you had a good weekend...xxx