Followers

Wednesday 5 July 2017

A great day for gardening

Good afternoon all , thanks for joining me with this scheduled post. We have had so much rain this week and everything in the garden is growing at such a rate , that I just can't keep up.

So I thought it apt to share a card made with the fabulous gardening set from Clarity.

I started with a piece of background card that I had made using the distress Oxide inks....oh have you seen the new colours???? Mmmmm

I do find it useful to have a few off these ready

I stamped the tag stamps and the garden folk . ( I used a piece of copier paper to mask the soil area )

And then I added some ink to build up my scene

 

I punched some mini moon masks...Have you seen that you can buy blank sheets of the masks? These are really useful.

Some more stamping

I stamped some of Tina's flowers and leaves onto the background paper, cut them out and then added them to my tags. I do use these stamps so much. Oh and that favourites Posca white marker of mine.

I then added some stamping to a Kraft card blank

I let the design flow onto the back. I do like to add some decorative detail to the back of cards

And finally added the tag, plus a pair of gardening gloves .

Speaking of which , I bought Adam a pair the other day as after his first day of gardening in his new house his hands were full of blisters...bless him...it is all a learning curve. Danielle and him are going to learn so much in the next twelve months.

I hope you have a lovely weekend planned, take care all...thank you so much for popping in and supporting me...it means a lot.

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

2 comments:

gwen70 said...

Wonderful card and tutorial Jo, love these gardening stamps, hope baby Rice is behaving, wont be long now xx

Donna Brooks said...

Beautiful card, I have been using craft card a bit more recently and it's growing on me. Had to smile at your comment about having a few backgrounds ready using Distress Oxides...I probably have enough done to open my own background paper shop! I love making them and then I find it hard to cut into them!! Enjoy your weekend. XX