Followers

Thursday 5 October 2017

Another special gift.

Good afternoon everyone and thanks for popping in.

I am so glad that you all liked the gorgeous quilt that Julie Jones made for Elliot and I must say that I had a lovely email from our friend Maggie in Spain . She had a lovely picture in her mind of Elliot snuggled under his quilt listening to his Peter Rabbit stories on cd... and that will be possible because Maggie very kindly bought the cd for Elliot... oh it is like a big plan...

Now today , I have another fabulous work of art to share with you..

Once again I am so lucky to have such generous and talented friends. This is was created by my special friend Julie Owens...

And when I opened it I did have a little cry...

It is the most beautiful Grandma's brag book

With page after page

Of the most gorgeous embellishments

All my by hand

Made with love

And I am going to treasure it always

I am really looking forwards to choosing which photos I am going to use

I absolutely adore it Julie... Thank you so much....just look at the detail...

Crafters really are the most generous and friendly bunch of people.

Speaking of which thanks to all the ladies yesterday at the Hazel Grove workshops who baked cakes and who gave money to our MacMillan coffee morning...

 

Thanks Chrissie for the gorgeous Gluten free cakes for me,,yeah...and also Eileen ( aka the camel lady ) who found the camel biscuit that I had asked for...

Honestly we do have some laughs..

Before I go , I just want to wish my Mum a Happy Birthday ...my Brother a Happy Birthday and my Mum and Dad a wonderful Wedding Anniversary...

love you all

Take care everyone

Love and hugs

Jo. Xxx

 

4 comments:

dbr44 said...

That is just so gorgeous (Beautiful photos included too).Jo. Julie is so talented . I am really quite jealous.
You are right. Crafters are the most generous people! - we managed to raise over £45.00 yesterday.

Big (Hugs) Chrissie x

ssn.wht@gmail.com said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jo! Enjoy filling it with your precious photos and making special memories x

MFM said...

Such a beautiful gift. Enjoy filling it with treasures.
Xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks ladies for your lovely comments...xxx