Followers

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Perfect gift for a crafter .

Hi all , how are you doing today ? Good , I hope.

It was a very strange day yesterday with the weather, wasn't it . ? We managed to get the 7-30am ferry from Belfast and get out before the storm struck. The drive home was a little scary at times as the wind picked up, especially over shap... I hope that all the lovely ladies there are safe .

As promised I am here today to show you a wonderful gift that was made for me. Norma gave me a present , and when I opened it , I found a gorgeous craft bag...

( Now excuse the quality of the photographs, )

This is the outside, it is just delightful....

And fully lined with pockets...

Thnak you so much Norma...you are so clever..I wouldn't know where to start

I am so lucky to have such wonderful , crafting friends...

And I will be filling this with lots of goodies for our Cumbria Retreat this weekend.

Just time to walk the dogs now...although Eric is sulking after being in the kennels.

Then it will be time to pack the car ready for our Hazel Grove workshops tomorrow..

Enjoy your evening everyone

Love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

6 comments:

Linda McGarvey said...

Lovely and so useful. Clever lady. X

Unknown said...

I so need one of these owls are my favourite! What a lovely present x

gwen70 said...

Wonderful present to receive Jo, so looking forward to the weekend x

dbr44 said...

Beautiful present Jo. My favourite theme too! I love owls & I have a bag with owls too - although I would love all those pockets!!
The yellowish sky apparently was sand from the Sahara. Weather coming at us from everywhere.
Had a great day today as always. (hugs) Chrissie

Norma said...

Your very welcome Jo - I really enjoyed making it and hope you get Lots of use out of it. Thank you for a brilliant crafting day - I love your workshops and we are all looking forward to the next one. Take care and enjoy your retreat xo Norma.

MFM said...

Love that bag very useful. Have a great retreat and of course the cake which I'm sure there will be plenty of.