Followers

Sunday 31 December 2017

Happy New Year


Good afternoon all, 
                                                                                    As the year draws to a close ,
 I just want to thank all those wonderful crafty ladies and gentlemen who have joined me in our workshops this year,,,
                I have loved spending time with you, crafting, chatting, eating cake and sharing so many experiences ...
                        I have lots more plans for 2018, and I am really looking forward to sharing them with you all...
                               Enjoy your evening...and I hope the New Year brings lots of Happy and Healthy times...
     I really appreciate your friendship.
Thanks for coming here, reading my little blog and leaving comments..
Much love and hugs...

Jo xxxxxx

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wishing you happy, health and prosperous 2018. Elizabeth xx

Donna Brooks said...

Happy New Year Jo and family. Thank you for all the crafty inspiration over the year. Looking forward to seeing your new projects in the coming year. Enjoy your bubbles! Xx

MFM said...

Thank you for your time and inspiration. I look forward to seeing what you have planned for 2018.
Hugsxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Elizabeth, you too...x

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Donna, and thank you for your wonderful support on my little blog. Xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Maggie, sending much love across the waves xx

Su said...

Hi Jo, wishing you good health, happiness and all the good things you wish for you and your loved ones in 2018.

Sad to see you've 'retired' from Clarity's DT as loved to watch your demo's etc at the Open Days, but things must change from time to time and I look forward to catching up with you here, finally having got around to 'following' your blog. Take care and I wish you every success! xxx