Followers

Friday 5 January 2018

Especially for you ...

Good evening all and thanks for popping in, it is always great to see you .
How are things going ? 
Ok I hope, I know a couple of you are suffering with bugs, it is always hard feeling ill at this time of year. 
So I am sending you a group hug 
and I have made a special tag , 
Especially for you...

For those of you who need it. 


I often get asked what is the best way to craft when Mr MoJo is still on holiday...and I always recommend 
Having a play ,
Make a tag, 
Or just get a piece of card and add some ink...
Before long you will be thinking about adding stencils, Stamps, die cuts etc..
And that is exactly what I did today 



I started with a Tim Holtz tag and some yellow ink 


Followed by some orange 


And then some red.


Next came the water spritzing...



Followed by my favourite Clarity stencil...the script 


I then added some brown ink around the edges of the tag , 
Just to frame the design 


Next came some stamping, these are from the Stampers Anonymous set , WildFlowers by Tim Holtz. 


I used Potting soil Archival ink , I just felt like a change from using Black ink. 
Some first and second generation stamping. 


I added a Clarity sentiment 


And some more flowers.


Next some gold splatting using my pen 

.
I also edged the tag with the gold marker too. 


Some liquid pearls to add some detail 


And finally a metal embellishment, some dew drops and some rustic string. 


Especially For You. 
I do hope that you like it. 
It is so good to be crafting again and just playing 
I had to visit the gp today...after my Mum nagged me for a few days..
Yes Mum , I went..
Many of you know that I have had an itchy patch of skin on my right hand...not sure why..
But it just appeared about six months ago..
Well a few days ago it suddenly blistered and the skin became very sore 


And it just got worse..
So I went to the chemist to get some magic cream,,,but no it had to be a trip to the doctor for 
Antibiotics.
The best bit was that he said I have to avoid getting it wet as much as possible and no washing up..(for at 
Least two weeks )
Oh , I nearly kissed him,,,
He made my day ...lol..
Karl wasn’t too impressed 
So on that note , I am off to sit and watch some catch up tv
With a glass of something 
Have a lovely weekend all

Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxxx

















5 comments:

Barbara Finch said...

Love the Tim Holtz wildflowers Jo -I also have the mini stencil and a set of die cuts. They are so pretty and useful too for all sorts of cards etc. Do hope your hand gets better soon, it looks really sore. Take care. Xx

Jan said...

Beautiful tag . Love to read and watch your instructions . Thanks so much for your time and talent and inspiration . Jan .

Donna Brooks said...

Oh Jo hope that clears up soon, looks very sore, missing the washing up is a bonus...let's hope it doesn't get in the way of crafting! Love the tag, I was crafting this afternoon and was using these colours for a sunset card. Xx

MFM said...

Love the tag, beautiful use of colours again. Hope that hand clears up soon, but maybe not tell Karl when it's better.
Xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jo, at least your nails will become stronger with no washing up or cleaning. I hope you have some rubber gloves for Karl. Love the tag