Followers

Monday 12 March 2018

Special weekend.

Good morning everyone, I do hope that your week 
has started well and that you had a lovely weekend. 
I have another busy week here ,so 
I am starting at the top of my to do list and working my way down....
So today I thought I would share a special card with you...
One for a Mum...
Or Mam if you are up north....


I wanted to play with some new Silk foam that I have...
It is like the Foamiran foam but you don’t need heat it. 
And I do blame Martine for this....
Thanks lovely lady..


I started with a piece of stencil card and added some colour...
And I have gone over to the purple side today ladies...( Karen ) lol. 


Next I added some splats of ink and water using my fanbrush .


I die cut the flowers out of white silk foam and added colour with the same Oxide ink as the background. 

I then scrunched and shaped them 
I used a hot glue gun to glue the flowers together . 


Then I attached them to the card, with some foliage from another die cut and some bakers twine. 


I stamped the letters from my Clarity alphabet Stamps, and the butterflies from an 
Apple blossoms stamp set...
I added some glossy Accents..


And finally added some glitter....



I added a little ink and a butterfly to the inside too.
Just to finish it off 



 Thanks for joining me...
I am off for a check up at the dentist now, 
So better get a move on 
Take care all

Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx

6 comments:

gwen70 said...

Hi Jo, what a beautiful card, love the colour and thank you for the tutorial, Hope you had a good weekend, I certainly did, Rachel totally spoilt me, I am lucky to have such a wonderful daughter

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Jo, loving the flowers. I've just taken Mum and Nan some flowers and been to the dentist too, hope you got on ok, take care lovely lady xx

Donna Brooks said...

Beautiful card, loving the flowers. Hope the dentist went ok. Xx

Abfabdesigns said...

Beautiful card Jo xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Martine, you have started something with this faom,,,.lol...xx❤️

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Donna, Julie and Gwen, so good to hear from you...and yes all ok at the dentist,,,,hugs..xxx